Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Ahh.. The first blog isnt as difficult to write as the second one.

First things first. Its december. And its fucking cold.

I've been trying to hold on to thoughts. Mind is a very fluid thing - the mind. You think of one that you wish would flow out in words, and as you sink into those moments, you forget. Well. looks like you've already lost on one of those lines, that a blogger critic (No, Shilp .. you aint the only one out there) could snap and chew upon to ponder his thoughts over.

Sometimes, I make sense. ( I admit, most of the times, I don't ). And then, when I do, I kinda feel proud about it. Coz I know I wasnt supposed to think that way. And I pull those thoughts. And by pulling to them, I mean, I keep pondering over them. And accumulating on the useless notions in my head. ( I admit, I lose on most of them, but then, some manage to stay ) The ideas, the philospohy keeps developing further and further and further more, until it reaches that moment when it becomes thoughtfully impossible to prove something that hasn't happen. And you quit. (Did all that just make sense to you ?? )

I draw. I draw weird looking things that I see around me. Scribble words, almost like getting a tattoo with the mess. ( Yes, all you school guys down there.. The habit hasn't left me yet) As a matter of fact, its spreading all over. Two weeks ago, I was drawing something on my heel, which extended all over to the ankle.

The hostel food stinks. Screw you guys, no more food outside anymore. (Except Chawla Chicken, that is) Agra trips getting me all poor and miserly.

Shwetak farts. Exits.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Did all that just make sense to you ?? "
....tried a lot..but dese days when my life isnt makin any sense to me..i didnt want to bother my mind any more

oh btw wht happened to d book

Isha said...

whats so special about chawla's chicken anyways?

Unknown said...

the writer falls into hibernation.. dont worry, the book would arrive. and chawla chicken is sexy. vegetarians wont understand.