Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Think. Wonder. Write.

Do I lack the passion? Or the commitment? Why does it feels so horrendously out of place, just to admit that I have no fuckin' idea of where my life is heading. And no, it doesn't help to know that most people at this time do not know about their life either. I don't always have to be the part of the crowd. I need to find this. Soon. Coz I don't know. I don't know whether my life's heading in the wrong direction, or is it that things would turn out to be different, no matter how hard I try to make it my way. Yes, I am a taurean. Yes, I have problems with changes. Is life really that difficult to understand about? Yes, I write when I'm in a bad mood.

Life sucks. At least, right now. This very moment. On the overall level. Coz i know the moment that feeling creeps in -- The one that says "Every thing's gonna be okay"-- That's exactly the moment you'd realize that things are not okay. And heading towards FUBAR. Fucked Up Beyond Recognition.

And I can't fuckin' sleep. Its 5:48. And tomorrow's gonna be one of those agonizingly frustrating days. And I have papers starting wednesday. Fuck, I want my life.

1 comment:

MoonStone said...

First things first.. The 'A' in FUBAR is there for any/all. Otherwise it could very well have been FUBR, you know!!

I'm not a horoscopic person. So, I don't know much about sun-signs or for that matter moon-signs.. (he he, but I'm not MoonSign, I am MoonStone, so why would I? I should use this in a post sometime).

Coming to the point, life is all about changes, I think. Accept them.

Is it important to know where your life is heading? Maybe..
But, it IS important to know where you want it to lead and giving it your all. Being successful in that does not matter. It matters whether you tried or not.

Yeah, easier said than done. But I'm trying. And I often fail ... then, I try again.

Good luck for your papers. :)